Slimming Body Effects from Great Bath Tips
- The best time to bathe is when the stomach is empty.
- Salt added to bath water will help alleviate some of the light-headedness that some experience as a result of bathing in hot water.
- Morning baths should be tonic. Their primary purpose is to relieve physical fatigue, stimulate the body, and eliminate toxins. An ideal temperature for a morning bath is around 96.8 degrees F (36 degrees C).
- Evening baths are meant to be relaxing, to relieve stress and to prepare the body for sleep. An ideal temperature for an evening bath ranges between 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees C) and 102 degrees F (39 degrees C).
- A muscle or joint soothing bath after an intense physical exertion or a very stressful day generally ranges between 104 degrees F. Adding epsom salt to the bath will help detoxify your body and help with aches and pains.
- Remember always to replensih body fluids by drinking of water or herbal tea after a bath.
- After bathing, apply moisturizer while the skin is still warm and moist.
- Use a body brush after a bath to help increase circulation and increase lymphatic movement which helps to detoxify the body and leaves the skin very healthy and soft.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Make Your Own Healing and Cooling Lip Balm and Gloss
This lip treatment is rich, soothing, ultra cooling, and especially good for lips that are ...read more
Vanilla Honey Dry Lips Recovery Balm
This rich and soothing balm can be used year-round as it doubles as a mild ...read more
Natural Dry Lip Scuff Recipe
This simple, lip-exfoliating remedy quickly removes flaky, dead skin, leaving lips smoother, hydrated and healthy. ...read more