Slimming Body Effects from Great Bath Tips
- The best time to bathe is when the stomach is empty.
- Salt added to bath water will help alleviate some of the light-headedness that some experience as a result of bathing in hot water.
- Morning baths should be tonic. Their primary purpose is to relieve physical fatigue, stimulate the body, and eliminate toxins. An ideal temperature for a morning bath is around 96.8 degrees F (36 degrees C).
- Evening baths are meant to be relaxing, to relieve stress and to prepare the body for sleep. An ideal temperature for an evening bath ranges between 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees C) and 102 degrees F (39 degrees C).
- A muscle or joint soothing bath after an intense physical exertion or a very stressful day generally ranges between 104 degrees F. Adding epsom salt to the bath will help detoxify your body and help with aches and pains.
- Remember always to replensih body fluids by drinking of water or herbal tea after a bath.
- After bathing, apply moisturizer while the skin is still warm and moist.
- Use a body brush after a bath to help increase circulation and increase lymphatic movement which helps to detoxify the body and leaves the skin very healthy and soft.