5 Fruits For Optimal Health
Fruits are a great resources for vitamins and minerals. Getting your daily serving can be challenging at times. Here are 5 fruits that are quick and easy to mix into a smoothly, spread on food or just eat plain!
1. Passion Fruit – A great all-rounder, passion fruit is full of powerful antioxidants, such as the healing vitamins A and C, which take action in the body to slow down the signs of aging.
2. Papaya – Papaya contains papain, a protein-digesting enzyme that counteracts digestive disorders and inflammation helping to reduce these aging factors.
3. Olives – Olives offer the same health benefits as olive oil, but with extra phytosterols, lutein, and vitamins A and E for an added antiaging boost.
4. Prunes – A prune is any species of dried plum. They are highly concentrated sources of fiber and are very effective at flushing aging toxins out of the body.
5. Watermelon – Watermelon has beneficial effects on the body’s fluid balance, helping prevent water retention and promoting well-hydrated youthful skin.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Vanilla Honey Dry Lips Recovery Balm
This rich and soothing balm can be used year-round as it doubles as a mild ...read more
Basil Tea for Headaches and Stress
You can use either fresh or dried herbs for this tea blend. Many of of ...read more