5 Fruits For Optimal Health
Fruits are a great resources for vitamins and minerals. Getting your daily serving can be challenging at times. Here are 5 fruits that are quick and easy to mix into a smoothly, spread on food or just eat plain!
1. Passion Fruit – A great all-rounder, passion fruit is full of powerful antioxidants, such as the healing vitamins A and C, which take action in the body to slow down the signs of aging.
2. Papaya – Papaya contains papain, a protein-digesting enzyme that counteracts digestive disorders and inflammation helping to reduce these aging factors.
3. Olives – Olives offer the same health benefits as olive oil, but with extra phytosterols, lutein, and vitamins A and E for an added antiaging boost.
4. Prunes – A prune is any species of dried plum. They are highly concentrated sources of fiber and are very effective at flushing aging toxins out of the body.
5. Watermelon – Watermelon has beneficial effects on the body’s fluid balance, helping prevent water retention and promoting well-hydrated youthful skin.