5 Tips for a Healthy Heart
1. Stop Smoking – We all know in the time and age smoking kills… so… work with a DR., get family and friends support on get to it!
2. Exercise – Even walking improves cardiovascular improvement in your body. Find a few minutes out of everyday, buy a small jumping trampoline or just take a stroll around down the street. A little movement can help a lot!
3. Eat Healthy – you know fruits and vegetables and a balanced diet is the basic start to better healthy for your heart. Be kind to yourself and watch what you put in your body. Bad fats, calories and poor food will not only deteriorate your heart but all your other body organs too!
4. Stay Fit – Maintaing a healthy weight and muscular strength for your body also improves your mind and spirit!
5. get check -ups – Its important to know what you are working with. Check in with a practitioner who can help set up goals and guidelines for your journey in getting healthy.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Vanilla Honey Dry Lips Recovery Balm
This rich and soothing balm can be used year-round as it doubles as a mild ...read more
Basil Tea for Headaches and Stress
You can use either fresh or dried herbs for this tea blend. Many of of ...read more