Basic Face Tips
- When applying a treatment to your face, don't forget your neck. The skin on your neck ages the same way as the skin on your face does.
- Always clean your face before doing a steam.
- Steam your skin once a week to clean pores, to increase circulation in the facial capillaries and to moisturize.
- When doing a facial steam, be careful not to scald your skin with the steam. If it is burning the inside of your noise, then wait a few minutes for the water to cool down before you try again.
- When applying masks or peels, use dark-colored towels, as some of the ingredients might stain.
- Pull your hair back so you can get right up to the hairline.
- Always use sunscreen when outside.
- Vitamin A lubricates and heals the skin. Try to add ore to your diet by eating foods rich in vitamin A such as spinach, cantaloupe, carrots and pumpkin.
- Vitamin E promotes skin elasticity so try to add whole grains, eggs, leafy greens, and broccoli to your diet.
- Always moisturize area above upper lip, and below eyes but above as these particular areas tend to lack moisture.
Easy Related Posts
Natural Flu Remedies
More properly known as influenza, flu is a viral disease of the upper respiratory tract, ...read more
5 Natural Ways to Remove Age Spots
These natural remedies for removing age spots work really well for most people. The best ...read more
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Make Your Own Healing and Cooling Lip Balm and Gloss
This lip treatment is rich, soothing, ultra cooling, and especially good for lips that are ...read more