Basic Face Tips
- When applying a treatment to your face, don't forget your neck. The skin on your neck ages the same way as the skin on your face does.
- Always clean your face before doing a steam.
- Steam your skin once a week to clean pores, to increase circulation in the facial capillaries and to moisturize.
- When doing a facial steam, be careful not to scald your skin with the steam. If it is burning the inside of your noise, then wait a few minutes for the water to cool down before you try again.
- When applying masks or peels, use dark-colored towels, as some of the ingredients might stain.
- Pull your hair back so you can get right up to the hairline.
- Always use sunscreen when outside.
- Vitamin A lubricates and heals the skin. Try to add ore to your diet by eating foods rich in vitamin A such as spinach, cantaloupe, carrots and pumpkin.
- Vitamin E promotes skin elasticity so try to add whole grains, eggs, leafy greens, and broccoli to your diet.
- Always moisturize area above upper lip, and below eyes but above as these particular areas tend to lack moisture.
You may also like...