Top Ten Kid Foods that Contain GMO’s
Top Ten Kid Foods that Contain GMO's
We work so hard to bring our kids up well, teach them to have manners, keep their pearly whites brushed, rules to prevent injuries and we sometimes forget that the food we feed them might not be the best, even with our fruited efforts. If possible, always buy organic, supporting your local farmers and keep an eye out on the foods they stick in their mouths! Teach them how to recognize healthy-safe foods and most of all, make sure you understand labels and what is really in your children's foods.
Listed below are conventionally produced children's foods. Non-organic versions of these popular foods may contain GE (genetically engineered) ingredients, as noted:
1. Hot Dogs: soy protein, meat, milk produced from animals fed GE corn and soy, milk treated with rbGH.
2. Macaroni and Cheese: Canola and soy oils, milk produced from animals treated with rbGH.
3. Breakfast Cereal: corn, corn syrup, soy and canola oils, soy lecithin.
4. Chips: soybean, corn, canola and cottonseed oils, corn, corn starch, corn syrup.
5. Tomato sauce: canola, soybean oils, corn syrup.
6. French Fries: canola, soybean and corn oils.
7. Ice cream: corn syrup, milk produced from animals treated with rbGH, cottonseed and soybean oils, soy lecithin.
8. Soda: corn syrup.
9. Peanut Butter: corn syrup, soybeans and canola oils, soy lecithin.
10: Granola Bars: soybeans, cottonseed and canola oils, milk produced from animals treated with rbGH, soy lecithin, corn syrup, soy protein.
Easy Related Posts
4 Natural Cures for Stuffy Nose
Its that time of year again, sniff, sniff. A stuffy nose develops when delicate tissue ...read more
Yoga for Back Pain
There are a number of natural remedies available to treat lower back pain. The therapeutic ...read more
5 Natural Ways to Remove Age Spots
These natural remedies for removing age spots work really well for most people. The best ...read more
Natural Dry Skin Remedies for Winter Itchy Skin
During the winter months, the skin looses moisture easily. Here are our top 5 tips ...read more