Homeopathy Remedies for Acne
Follow these Homeopathic remedies for the healing of acne. If you are unsure how to treat acne using this remedy, find a practitioner in your area who may be able to guide you through the process.
- Silicea, when there is scarring.
- Ant, tart, for pus-filled pimples
- Sulfer, for chronic acne, with rough hard skin, and proneness to diarrhea
- Kali brom, for itchy spots, accompanied by unpleasant dreams
- Hep. sulf., for large spots resembling boils
- Pulsatilla, when the spots are aggravated by rich, fatty acids; and if the sufferer dislikes stuffy rooms and is often tearful
Homeopathy Dosage Directions
Select the remedy that most closely matches the symptoms. In conditions where self-treatment is appropriate, unless otherwise directed by a physician, a lower potency (6X, 6C, 12X, 12C, 30X, or 30C) should be used. In addition, instructions for use are usually printed on the label.
Many homeopathic physicians suggest that remedies be used as follows: Take one dose and wait for a response. If improvement is seen, continue to wait and let the remedy work. If improvement lags significantly or has clearly stopped, another dose may be taken. The frequency of dosage varies with the condition and the individual. Sometimes a dose may be required several times an hour; other times a dose may be indicated several times a day; and in some situations, one dose per day (or less) can be sufficient.
If no response is seen within a reasonable amount of time, select a different remedy.