Benefits of Himalayan Salt – Natural Remedies
The benefits of himalayan salt sole include:
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function
In the same manner that vitamins and minerals are perfectly packaged in fruits and vegetables, because this salt was formed naturally the minerals within the sodium work in synergy.
(Synergy is the interaction of multiple elements in a system to produce an effect different from or greater than the sum of their individual effects.)
Iodine- Natural salts are rich in iodine, so it doesn’t need to be artificially added in.
Less sodium consumed per serving- Himalayan salt is made of the same components as table salt but since the crystal structure is larger than refined salt, and by volume- this salt therefore has LESS sodium per 1/4 t. serving- because the sea salt crystals or flakes take up less room on a teaspoon than highly refined tiny table salt grains.
Packs a hearty 80+ minerals and elements- Himalayan salts are mineral packed crystals which formed naturally within the earth made up of 85.62% sodium chloride and 14.38% other trace minerals including: sulphate, magnesium, calcium, potassium, bicarbonate, bromide, borate, strontium, and fluoride (in descending order of quantity).
In our support groups for Isagenix products we use Himalayan salt as a remedy for headaches during some nutritional cleansing days. Nutritional cleansing helps to eliminate toxic overload in the body.
Easy Related Posts
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Hangover Facts – Natural Remedies for Hangovers
Hangovers - we have all had them and they affect people in so many different ...read more
Honey and Wheat Germ Softening Lip and Face Mask
Honey acts as a humectant, drawing moisture from the air to the skin, thus this ...read more
Sun Screen Care for Protecting Lips
Dry lips can be caused by many things like dry air, low humidity, drying skin ...read more