Ditch The Milk If You Have Acne
Turns out, milk (and other dairy) may be the reason you reach for the concealer. It contains a hormone (5-alphapregnanedione) that can boost testosterone levels, triggering the production of sebum, the oily fluid that helps moisturize your skin and protect impurities from harming the skin like a protection barrier. Although some sebum is a good thing, too much clogs your pores and encourages breakouts. If you suspect milk is wreaking havoc on your complexion, try a non dairy free diet for six weeks to three months to see if your skin clears up. Also incorporating adaptogens and health herbs into your diet is a great source for healing acne and clearing up those nasty break outs.
Nature’s answer to stress
Ionix Supreme is a nutrient-rich herbal tonic infused with natural vitamins, minerals and plant-based Adaptogens– perfect for combating the effects of stress and fatigue. Ionix is a powerful asset for building endurance and improving overall personal performance.
- Plant-based Adaptogens power performance
- Energizes cells; supports faster recovery and greater health
- Helps neutralize free radicals, a key factor in aging*
- Buffers the body from environmental toxins and stress*
- No artificial stimulants
- Supports clarity and focus, reduces fatigue*
– See more at: http://www.wellnessjunkie.isagenix.com/en-US/products/categories/individual-items/ionix-supreme#sthash.XLpGH4g8.dpuf