Cucumber Sunburn Lotion

Cucumber Sunburn Lotion

1 cucumber
2 tablespoons (30 ml) glycerin
2 tablespoons (30 ml) rose water

 

Cucumber may be 96 percent water, but the other 4 percent contains just the right mix of cooling, skin-soothing nutrients for treating sunburn. To collect the juices, grate the cucumber over a large bowl then sqeeze even more liquid from the grated cucumber. Mix the cucumber juice with the glycerin and rose water in a small jar. Shake until ingredients are well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use. Apply a thin coat to affected area and repeat as necessary.

 

 

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *