Tagged: sunburn


Sun Screen Care for Protecting Lips

Dry lips can be caused by many things like dry air, low humidity, drying skin care products, sunburns, dehydration and cold temperatures including cold wind. To prevent your lips from being damaged by the...


Cucumber Sunburn Lotion

Cucumber Sunburn Lotion 1 cucumber 2 tablespoons (30 ml) glycerin 2 tablespoons (30 ml) rose water   Cucumber may be 96 percent water, but the other 4 percent contains just the right mix of...