5 Natural Treatments for Acne
Acne is a skin disorder most common among adolescents, however more and more stages of acne are being treated in all ages of people male or female. Here are 5 natural remedies to treat acne:
- Chinese Herbalism: Cai Feng Zhen Zhu an Chuang Wan/Margarite acne pills. This is an excellent remedy for acne. It contains Pearl
Treatments to clear excess Heat in the Blood and Stomach incude chrysanthemum, dandelion, and honeysuckle, with cucumber and watermelon juice applied externally.
- Herbalism: A facial steam with chickweed, elderflower, and marigold may be useful for soothing and drawing out infection. Keep in mind hot steam can aggravate acne so use a gentle warm steam to help open the pores.
- Homeopathy: Sulfur, for chronic acne with rough hard skin, and proneness to diarrhea.
- Flower Essences: Gorse is useful for people who have given up hope of finding a cure.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Try a multivitamin and mineral supplement which is low in iodine.
Increase intake of vitamin E, vitamin A and zinc.
Eliminate processed foods.
Keep in mind, balancing your hormones, alkalinity and acidity in your body, skin care habits, exercise and diet also play a role in your skin acne. Acne is hard to diagnose in as a whole. Look at the entire picture of your body and minimize all unhealthy aspects to find the culprit that is causing your skin to flare up. Here are more tips on skin care:
Easy Related Posts
5 Natural Ways to Remove Age Spots
These natural remedies for removing age spots work really well for most people. The best ...read more
Myrrh and Lavender Ouchie Wash
With the pleasing aromatic, this amber-colored ointment is amazing at cleansing those fresh wounds. This ...read more
Make Your Own Healing and Cooling Lip Balm and Gloss
This lip treatment is rich, soothing, ultra cooling, and especially good for lips that are ...read more
Crazy for Coconut Dry Lip Balm
Coconut oil smells luscious, tastes delicious (it's safe to taste and cook with), and is ...read more