The kids will loves these easy yummers to eat for breakfast
Makes 6 popovers
1 cup milk
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 cup flour
Dash of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray the muffin tin pan (popover pan or individual custard cups) with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk.
3. Add the milk, melted butter, flour, and salt, and stir until the mixture is smooth.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pan so each cup about 2/3 full.
5. Bake 25-35 minutes, or until your popovers are puffed up and golden brown.
Remove and eat!