The kids will loves these easy yummers to eat for breakfast
Makes 6 popovers
1 cup milk
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 cup flour
Dash of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray the muffin tin pan (popover pan or individual custard cups) with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk.
3. Add the milk, melted butter, flour, and salt, and stir until the mixture is smooth.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pan so each cup about 2/3 full.
5. Bake 25-35 minutes, or until your popovers are puffed up and golden brown.
Remove and eat!
Easy Related Posts
Alkaline Foods to Balance Your pH!
Different foods have different levels of alkalizing power and we find it useful to divide ...read more
Kids Favorite Fried Eggs
Eggs are a great way to get vitamins in your children in the morning. Since ...read more
French crepes taste delicious with fresh fruit. Strawberries, peaches, raspberries, or blueberries make a breakfast ...read more
Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
The kids will love this yummy breakfast treat, not only is it easy but healthy ...read more