Healthy Kid Snacks
Here’s food for thought: if you are the parent of a grade-schooler, your child needs more than three meals a day. To thrive, youryoungster also needs at least one healthful snack. Here is our list of healthy quick snacks that kids love.
- Fruit Smoothies
- Whirl low-fat yogurt and fruit in a blender.
- Sweet potato. Top with low-fat cheese and salsa
- Hummus, spread in whole wheat pitas
- Ants On A Log
- Fill celery with peanut butter and sprinkle with raisins.
- Apple and Pear Slices
- Serve with low-fat cheese.
- Whole-Grain Cereal
- Add fruit and low-fat milk or soy.
- Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
- Alternate slices of fruit with low-fat cheese cubes.
- Don’t forget to treat yourself with these healthy snacks too!
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Crazy for Coconut Dry Lip Balm
Coconut oil smells luscious, tastes delicious (it's safe to taste and cook with), and is ...read more
Vanilla Honey Dry Lips Recovery Balm
This rich and soothing balm can be used year-round as it doubles as a mild ...read more