Symptoms of Excessive pH Acidity
What is excessive acidity?
Information drawn from various sources.
This is what Dr. Marc Cochran has to say about low pH and acidosis.
“An acidic body is a body full of chronic pain and illness. The more acidic you become, the more chronic and the more severe the illness will become.” “What does long term acidosis create? The American public is about 98% acidic because of the diet. Call it what you want. Now, I am going to give you some long term symptoms of acidosis.” “Long term symptoms of acidosis.” 1. “Acne, panic attacks, lack of sex drive, cold hands and feet, food allergies, agitation, bloating, mild headaches, rapid panting breath, hard to get up in the morning.That’s the beginning symptoms of acidosis. Now we’re gonna go in the middle.”2. “Cold sores, depression, migraine headaches, asthma, hives, swelling, urinary infections, colitis, excessive falling hair, stuttering, numbness, tingling, fungal infections. That’s intermediate.” 3. “The last one. Advanced symptoms: Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, leukemia, all cancers, Hodgkin’s disease, schizophrenia, tuberculosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis.” “That’s what you have to look forward to if you are not changing the acid in your body. Now, I also want you to understand that this information I just gave you is not from Dr. Marc Cochran. This is from research documentation. So, I’m not just saying it to say it. Everything that is in this handout is backed by medical research.”
What are the symptoms of excess acidity?
- Low energy, chronic fatigue
- Excess mucous production
- Nasal congestion
- Frequent colds, flus, and infections
- Nervous, stressed, irritable, anxious, agitated
- Weak nails, dry hair, dry skin
- Formation of cysts, such as ovarian cysts, polycystic ovaries, benign breast cysts (fibrocystic breasts)
- Joint pain or arthritis
- Muscle pain
- Feel better after a detox diet
- Leg cramps and spasms
- Gastritis, acid indigestion
Alkaline Foods to help reduce acidity in your body
- Lambs Lettuce
- Peas Courgette
- Red Cabbage
- Green Beans Beetroot
- Grasses (wheat, straw, barley, dog, kamut etc.)
- Brussels Sprouts
- Seeds, Nuts & Grains
- Sesame Flax
- Buckwheat Groats
- Spelt Lentils
- Cumin Seeds
- Any sprouted seed
- Fats & Oils
- Avocado Olive
- Evening Primrose Borage
- Oil Blends (such as Udos Choice)
- Alkaline Foods to help restore your body's natural Ph Level
- Higher alkaline are better (food by category)
- Vegetables — High alkaline: wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa spouts, broccoli sprouts, other types of sprouts, cucumber, kale, parsley, sea vegetables. Moderate alkaline: avocado, arugula, beets, bell peppers, broccoli, cabbage, celery, collard, endive, garlic, ginger, green beans, lettuce, mustard greens, okra, onion, spinach, tomato. Slightly alkaline: artichoke, asparagus, brussels sprouts, carrot, cauliflower, kohlrabi, leeks, peas, rhubarb, rutabaga, turnip, watercress, zucchini
- Fruit — Slightly alkaline: coconut, grapefruit, lemon, lime
- Beans and legumes — Moderate alkaline: lima beans, soy beans, white beans. Slightly alkaline: Lentils, tofu.
- Nuts, seeds, oils — High alkaline: pumkin seeds. Slightly alkaline: almond, borage oil, coconut oil, cod liver oil, evening primrose oil, fish oil, flaxseed oil, olive oil, sesame seeds.
- Grains — buckwheat, quinoa, spelt
- Condiments — Moderate alkaline: cayenne, red chili pepper, sea salt, stevia. Most herbs and spices are somewhat alkaline.
- Dairy — Slightly alkaline: goat milk
TAKE NOTE: WORK WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER
The information on this web site is for informational and educational purposes only. Please consult a health care professional regarding the applicability of any opinion or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.
No statement on the web site should be construed as a claim for cure, treatment or prevention of any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Asthma Naturally
Inflammation and oversensitivity of airways causes wheezing, coughing and a tight chest. possible triggers include ...read more
Hangover Facts – Natural Remedies for Hangovers
Hangovers - we have all had them and they affect people in so many different ...read more