Natural Headache Relief
With more than 8 million doctor visits a year from people suffering from headaches, its a no wonder people are searching for remedies to help alleviate this annoying very painful at times feeling.
Here are a few ideas on how to approach treating headaches that may be something you can even do at home.
- Hands on – Massage, physical therapy, chiropractic and cranial sacral treatments are only just a few ideas on how to alleviate tension headaches. These therapies allow stress to be relieved in areas of the body that may be causing the pain to begin with.
- Sound Body Health – We all know exercising helps the brain to to regulate pain better while increasing circulation and the supply of oxygen to the muscles.
- Herbs to the Rescue – An herbal remedy that has been found to be safe and effective for treating headaches is feverfew. It has anti-inflammatory and antihistamine properties that help with headaches. Always consult with your doctor when trying new remedies at home.
- Acupuncture – Ancient Chinese acupuncture therapy helps to release endorphins into the body which will help relive the pain and tension of migraines and headaches.
Also try these tips for helping to increase body flexibility and muscle tension release for improving headache health.
- Getting adequate sleep at the same time each day
- Eating regular meals
- Staying well hydrated
- Getting regular aerobic exercise
- Avoiding caffeine and alcohol
Easy Related Posts
4 Natural Cures for Stuffy Nose
Its that time of year again, sniff, sniff. A stuffy nose develops when delicate tissue ...read more
Yoga for Back Pain
There are a number of natural remedies available to treat lower back pain. The therapeutic ...read more
Heartburn Relief Naturally
Heartburn is definitely punishment, but it's not always clear why you've been sentenced to this ...read more
Anemia Relief with Traditional Home and Folk Remedies
Anemia is a deficiency of hemoglobin - the chemical that carries oxygen - in the ...read more