10 Summer Health Tips
10 Summer Health Tips
On a budget? Need some great summer health tips that are free, simple and easy for you and your whole family!? We think health is important and shouldn't cost a lot. Everyone should have the opportunity to eat well, take care of their body inside and out. Some of our most favorite tips on health are things you can do at home everyday and sharing them with your family. Without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on skin care, foods, health clubs and such here is our 10 Summer time Health Tips we think you will all enjoy
- Sensible Diet – A sensible diet is the first tip for a healthy you year around. Not just summertime, but through out the holidays as well. A healthy diet consists of high fiber, low fats and a suitable amount of fruits and vegetables. Besides knowing how, when and what to eat, it is just as important to know your proportions for each individual. keep your calories in a normal range and cut out foods that are "dead" – no nutritional value. Those Doritos will just have to wait! Remeber everything in moderation not over indulgence.
- Eat different foods everyday. Switch it up so that you keep it interesting and don't be afraid to try new things. According to the Ayurveda, the old Indian science of healing, the rotation of its nutritional habits not only fortifies the immunological system, but can also can protect you from the majority of the diseases. Wheatgrass for example, not the first thing you may think of in the morning, however, wheatgrass set your body into an alkaline state which makes disease and disorders struggle to survive. Shake it up and try new things in your diet that you might otherwise think to try. You might just find a new fav!
- Don't Skip Breakfast! Skipping breakfast not only sets your body up for struggle from the start of the day, but a fresh energy source allows you to start out on the right foot. Balancing blood sugar levels, cleansing your body from toxins that might have built up overnight, and eating in regular intervals will allow you to balance weight better. Cereals, oatmeals, fruits and water with lemon are great starts to anyone's day.
- Water- 8 glasses a day! We have all heard it a million times, and it still rings true. Drink your water! The water not only cleanses your body of toxins, but it also nurishes your internal organs and helps them to function better. Your whole body benefits from water and really needs it to survive. So stop being lethargic and deydrated.
- Exercise regularly – Walking, running, yoga, stretching, weights, anything you can think of to get your body moving. Doing physical activity not only helps your circulation, reduces bad fats and keeps your body detoxed, it also helps with anti aging and healthy skin. Take the stairs instead of the elevator, ride you bike or walk instead of drive. Any activity you can do to increase your blood flow, you are helping your self to become healthier.
- Do not smoke – You know it smoking causes cancer and it quite unhealthy. So… find a way to stop, talk to your Dr and get healthy!
- Reduce your Stress – Reducing your stress level will help you to live longer and help you to be healthier in lots of ways. Stress causes disorders, disease and unhealthy lifestyle habits. Find ways in wach day to eliminate stress. Read, sit wuietly, breathe, workout, anything that will help you decrease tention.
- Healthy Teeth – Kepping your teeth healthy and free of infection and disease will help your body to stay healthy also. Infections eaken the bodies immune system and cause illness. Keeping your teeth healthy by brushing and flossing everyday will eliminate infections and inflammation. Dollar stores always carry dental supplies so there's no exscuse.
- Get your sleep – Your body and mind need sleep. Resting your body allows your tissues and organs to replenish themsleves. Drink lots of water and taking vitamins will help too. Resting in a comfortable bed that suits your body will help you get a ore restful sleep. Use relaxing tecniques to help yourself fall asleep peacefully.
- Brain Health – Tke your omegas. This tip should really be number one, it is so important to your health. Most people do not get enough fatty oils in their diet to help with brain health. The oils not only help your focus and brain connections, your hair, skin and nails will show major signs of health also. Keep your brain fed with good nutrion too. The foods we eat are not usually filled with all the nutriets we need on a daily basis. Also, our bodies do not naturally supply itself with omegas. So get on it and get yourself hooked up with some real nutrition.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Asthma Naturally
Inflammation and oversensitivity of airways causes wheezing, coughing and a tight chest. possible triggers include ...read more
Hangover Facts – Natural Remedies for Hangovers
Hangovers - we have all had them and they affect people in so many different ...read more