Green Drink Pantry Staples for Juicing
Although most of your juicing and blending ingredients will be fresh, a few staple additions to your pantry will make your juices healthier.
Try any of these:
- Spices, such as ginger, cayenne pepper, turmeric, and cinnamon
- Supplements, such as mama and wheatgrass powder (a high-protein powder)
- Spirulina and chlorella are both chlorophyll – rich and available in powder and pill form
- Nuts, seeds, and nit and seed butters
- Superfoods, such as Manuka honey, coconut, dried acas, and goji berries, raw cacao powder, vanilla beans, hemp seed oil, and seeds
- Long-life versions of rice milk, almond milk, and coconut milk
Buy organic whenever possible and do at least one to two servings a day to maintain optimal health.