5 Tops Tips for a Simpler Life
Spring cleaning time is almost here! Are you needing some organizing around the house!? Getting organized, and staying that way, is one of the easiest ways to simplify your life. It may seem an insurmountable task initially, but if you tackle one aspect of your organizational needs at a time, making new habits that stick, it will become easier. Really!! If you apply these ideas you will find you have more time for the things you enjoy.
- Before you leave an area, allow a few extra minutes to clear it up- stack newspapers, clear the kitchen counter, or tidy up your desk. You will feel better when you return to it!
- Keep important documents and difficult-to-replace items in a fire-retardant box.
- If changes occur; be flexible and adapt; fighting new situations can just lead to frustration.
- Avoid brooding about jobs to do. Get into the habit of doing something constructive.
- Don't fight the seasons. When its cold, sort out backlog indoors. When it is sunny, work outside.