No one likes them, no one wants them and they always make their appearance at the worst possible time in the most terrible spot.
As a professional skin care specialist for 15 years, here are a few of my tricks that work great! its not always about what you put on your skin but what you put in your body. Always consult with your doctor before trying any new health care advice.
- Take essential fatty acids like fish oils and evening primrose oil. They are great for balancing the fats in your body and helping "feed" your skin for a more healthy, glowing skin tone.
- Always wash skin at night before bed!~ For obvious reasons!
- Multi vitamins help to balance your nutrition intake when you aren't getting all the nutrition you need.
- Taking super foods (powders) will help to give you lots of anti-oxidant fighting nutrition that helps get rid of the bad stuff in your body that breaks down collagen, healthy blood an oxygen.
- Drink plenty of water… seriously.