Kiwi – The Super Food Rockstar
Kiwi provides excellent Vitamin C content which helps to maintain a youthful heart function. The unusual amounts of healthy omega-3 fatty acids contained in this fruit make it a wonderful addition to any diet. Eating the seeds of a kiwi are very easy to do and very beneficial due to the high concentrate of fiber and zinc. Kiwi seeds contain on average 62 percent alpha-linoleic acid, the omega-3 fatty acid that helps to protect the heart and decrease inflammation, inside and outside the body. Copper can also be found in the kiwi fruit, which is needed for collagen production and, therefore, healthy skin, nails, and muscles.
Why kiwi is a super food rockstar:
- Comparable to a banana in terms of high potassium content, keeping kidneys healthy so they can remove aging toxins.
- Contains more vitamin C than oranges, as well as vitamin E and rehydrating omega-3 fatty acids for a skin-nourishing combination.
- Vitamin C works with copper to produce collagen, to keep skin renewed and firm.
1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
4 fresh mint leaves
1. Cut the mango into 2 thick slices as close to the pit as possible. Scoop out the flash and chop coarsely. Cut off any flesh adhering to the pit.
2. Peel the kiwi with a sharp knife and chop the flesh.
3. Put the mango, kiwi, pineapple juice, and mint leaves into a food processor or blender and process until thoroughly combined. Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Asthma Naturally
Inflammation and oversensitivity of airways causes wheezing, coughing and a tight chest. possible triggers include ...read more
Hangover Facts – Natural Remedies for Hangovers
Hangovers - we have all had them and they affect people in so many different ...read more