Genetically Modified Beverages
Are you not sure what genetically modified foods are or what kind of foods they are in?
Let us help! Here we have a huge list of tips to help you find GMO's in beverages:
- Look for 100- percent juice blends (except those containing papaya juice).
- Buy beverages sweetened with sugar rather than corn syrup or aspartame.
- Keep an eye out for corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup in children's drink mixes, juices boxes, and drink pouches.
- Unsweetened drinks and products sweetened with fruit, cane juice, cane sugar, honey, or other non-corn ingredients are safe.
- Tart juices like cranberry or grapefruit most likely contain a sweetener , while juices made from naturally sweet fruits such as apples or oranges are easier to find unsweetened.
- Beverages labeled "naturally" are not guaranteed to be GE-free."
Quick Hints- organic Choose certified organic juices and sodas; avoid those containing corn syrup, aspartame, and other corn- or soy-derived ingredients.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Asthma Naturally
Inflammation and oversensitivity of airways causes wheezing, coughing and a tight chest. possible triggers include ...read more
Hangover Facts – Natural Remedies for Hangovers
Hangovers - we have all had them and they affect people in so many different ...read more