1. Have babies who take naps? Perfect time to set that laundry down and give yourself a little reading time. Even if its only 20 minutes, reading something you have been wanting to read will help you feel accomplished and better.
2. Wake up before family. I know this sounds crazy! Who wants to get up early!? Well, it helps get our day started when its quiet and you can take your time showering, getting dressed, throw a little make-up on and walla! Your ready to start the day!
3. Get a calender you can post on the wall, write all your chores and responsibilities on them and stay organized. This will help you manage time better which helps in the long scheme of things!
4. Do you have an assignment or project due that you are just not sure how to get it done, hire a sitter for a few hours, hide away in a room and get it done. That way your children don’t suffer angry frustrating bouts you have from being so frustrated.
5. Go to a gym that has childcare, take a yoga class, run, swim. Do anything that makes you feel rested and rejuvenated.