1. Have babies who take naps? Perfect time to set that laundry down and give yourself a little reading time. Even if its only 20 minutes, reading something you have been wanting to read will help you feel accomplished and better.
2. Wake up before family. I know this sounds crazy! Who wants to get up early!? Well, it helps get our day started when its quiet and you can take your time showering, getting dressed, throw a little make-up on and walla! Your ready to start the day!
3. Get a calender you can post on the wall, write all your chores and responsibilities on them and stay organized. This will help you manage time better which helps in the long scheme of things!
4. Do you have an assignment or project due that you are just not sure how to get it done, hire a sitter for a few hours, hide away in a room and get it done. That way your children don’t suffer angry frustrating bouts you have from being so frustrated.
5. Go to a gym that has childcare, take a yoga class, run, swim. Do anything that makes you feel rested and rejuvenated.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Asthma Naturally
Inflammation and oversensitivity of airways causes wheezing, coughing and a tight chest. possible triggers include ...read more
Hangover Facts – Natural Remedies for Hangovers
Hangovers - we have all had them and they affect people in so many different ...read more