5 Do’s for Beating Fatigue Naturally
Fatigue grows more and more debilitating with an increase of stress, children, demanding jobs, health issues and nutritional demands. Fatigue is caused many many things in our lives and pin pointing the cause of your tiredness is the key to bettering your life. Checking with a doctor to rule out low thyroid, iron deficiency, anemia, depression, sleep disorders, heart disease or kidney failure are just a few health topics that may be triggering your fatigue. Here are 5 easy tips for beating fatigue naturally.
- Put a drop or two of peppermint and/or rosemary essential oil on a tissue. Inhale deeply and evenly for 5 minutes.
- If possible, take a short nap-no more than 20 minutes
- When you wake up, turn on all the lights in the room, drink a cup of caffeinated tea, and rinse your face with cold water. Black and green tea are the healthiest options.
- Eat a small snack that contains both proteins and carbohydrate, like yogurt, crackers with cheese, or a piece of apple spread with peanut, almond, sunflower seed butter. Choose your favorite flavor.
- Go for a 10-minute walk. Sometimes sitting, working inside in front of a computer can be very tiring after a while, a short walk will energize your senses.
Easy Related Posts
Get rid of Cold Sores Naturally
Cold Sores painful, annoying and downright lame when they pop up. A virus herpes simplex, ...read more
Natural Treatments for Nosebleeds in Children
Children get nosebleeds from time to time. Dry air, allergies or colds can be common ...read more
Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Asthma Naturally
Inflammation and oversensitivity of airways causes wheezing, coughing and a tight chest. possible triggers include ...read more
Hangover Facts – Natural Remedies for Hangovers
Hangovers - we have all had them and they affect people in so many different ...read more