Natural Remedy for Hemmroids
Hemorrhoids are swollen anal varicose veins. These veins can become so stretch that they push with extreme force, then rupture and bleed. The hemorrhoids cause rectal bleeding, pain, burning, inflammation, irritation and itching, since the swollen tissues are difficult to keep clean.
Hemorrhoids may be external or internal. The external hemorrhoids you can see and feel them as a soft bluish-purple lump. The internal hemorrhoids you probably won't notice them, due that they are usually painless. There is another type of hemorrhoid called prolapsed, and is an internal hemorrhoid that collapses and protrudes outside the anus, accompanied by a mucus discharge and heavy bleeding. They can become thrombosed and are when they form cloth within that prevent their receding. They are terribly painful. The most common cause of hemorrhoids is chronic constipation or congested liver.
Other factors that can cause or contribute to hemorrhoids include obesity, poor exercise, food allergies, lifting heavy objects, and insufficient consumption of dietary fiber.
In pregnancy, women can develop hemorrhoids due to pressure of the growing uterus on the mayor veins. Constipation in pregnancy can make hemorrhoids more painful, from straining during bowel movement; because this, puts a lot of pressure on the veins around the anus area. It’s also common after childbirth.
Home remedies for hemorrhoids we recommend:
- Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the anus, relieves pain and soothes the burning sensation.
- Use Bayberry, goldenseal root, myrrh, and white oak in a salve form to relieve pain in the hemorrhoids.
- Brew a strong, warm tea using Lady's mantle ( yarrow ), and apply to the hemorrhoids with a cotton ball several times a day or as required
- Apply Witch hazel with a sterile cotton pad, 3 times daily to shrink the swollen veins.
- Take Buck thorn bark, collinsonia root, parsley, red grape vine leaves or stone root either in capsules or tea form. They are also good for the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- To keep the bowels clean use Cayenne ( capsicum ) or garlic enemas. They relieve pain caused by hemorrhoids.
Easy Related Posts
4 Natural Cures for Stuffy Nose
Its that time of year again, sniff, sniff. A stuffy nose develops when delicate tissue ...read more
Yoga for Back Pain
There are a number of natural remedies available to treat lower back pain. The therapeutic ...read more
Heartburn Relief Naturally
Heartburn is definitely punishment, but it's not always clear why you've been sentenced to this ...read more
Anemia Relief with Traditional Home and Folk Remedies
Anemia is a deficiency of hemoglobin - the chemical that carries oxygen - in the ...read more